- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: SLC2A1 monoclonal antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide derived from C-Terminus of human SLC2A1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: IHC-P (1:75)
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM PBS, pH 7.4, BSA, sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SLC2A1 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC2A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLC2A1, EIG12, GLUT1DS, DYT17, DYT18, DYT9, Glucose transporter 1, HepG2 glucose transporter, Glucose transporter GLUT1, GLUT-1, GLUT1, PED
- Protein Accession Number: P11166
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115502394
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6513
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SLC2A1 Antibody [SPM498]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.