- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 540-739 of human SLC26A2 (NP_000103.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC26A2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: D5S1708, DTD, DTDST, EDM4, MST153, MSTP157, sulfate transporter, diastrophic dysplasia protein, solute carrier family 26 (anion exchanger), member 2, solute carrier family 26 (sulfate transporter), member 2, sulfate anion transporter 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1836
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The diastrophic dysplasia sulfate transporter is a transmembrane glycoprotein implicated in the pathogenesis of several human chondrodysplasias. It apparently is critical in cartilage for sulfation of proteoglycans and matrix organization.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-165
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.