- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human SLC25A31.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SLC25A31 antibody can be used for detection of SLC25A31 by ELISA at 1:62500. SLC25A31 antibody can be used for detection of SLC25A31 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10123 - Fetal Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SLC25A31 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC25A31
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLC25A31, AAC4, ANT4, DKFZp434N1235, SFEC35kDa
- Protein Accession Number: NP_112581
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13775208
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 83447
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Mitochondrial ADP/ATP carriers, such as SLC25A31, are nuclear-coded mitochondrial proteins that catalyze the exchange of ATP generated in mitochondria by ATP synthase (see MIM 108729) against ADP produced in cytosol by most energy-consuming reactions.Mitochondrial ADP/ATP carriers, such as SLC25A31, are nuclear-coded mitochondrial proteins that catalyze the exchange of ATP generated in mitochondria by ATP synthase (see MIM 108729) against ADP produced in cytosol by most energy-consuming reactions (Dolce et al., 2005 [PubMed 15670820]).
- 1: Kim, Y.H., (2007) Dev. Biol. 302 (2), 463-476.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-939
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin