- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SLC25A20 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 235-264 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SLC25A20.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC25A20
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mitochondrial carnitine/acylcarnitine carrier protein, Carnitine/acylcarnitine translocase, CAC, Solute carrier family 25 member 20, SLC25A20, CAC, CACT
- Protein Accession Number: O43772
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene product is one of several closely relatedmitochondrial-membrane carrier proteins that shuttle substratesbetween cytosol and the intramitochondrial matrix space. Thisprotein mediates the transport of acylcarnitines into mitochondrialmatrix for their oxidation by the mitochondrial fattyacid-oxidation pathway. Mutations in this gene are associated withcarnitine-acylcarnitine translocase deficiency, which can cause avariety of pathological conditions such as hypoglycemia, cardiacarrest, hepatomegaly, hepatic dysfunction and muscle weakness, andis usually lethal in new born and infants.
- 1: Tachibana, K., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 389(3):501-505(2009)
- 2: De Lucas, J.R., et al. Mol. Membr. Biol. 25(2):152-163(2008)
- 3: Pierre, G., et al. J. Inherit. Metab. Dis. 30 (5), 815 (2007) :
- 4: Peluso, G., et al. J. Cell. Physiol. 203(2):439-446(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-334
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.