- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human SLC1A5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SLC1A5 antibody can be used for detection of SLC1A5 by ELISA at 1:1562500. SLC1A5 antibody can be used for detection of SLC1A5 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SLC1A5 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC1A5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLC1A5, AAAT, ASCT2, ATBO, FLJ31068, M7V1, M7VS1, R16, RDRC
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005619
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5032093
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6510
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SLC1A5 has a broad substrate specificity, a preference for zwitterionic amino acids, and a sodium-dependence. It accepts as substrates all neutral amino acids, including glutamine, asparagine, and branched-chain and aromatic amino acids, and excludes methylated amino acids, anionic amino acids, and cationic amino acids. It acts as a cell surface receptor for feline endogenous virus RD114, baboon M7 endogenous virus and type D simian retroviruses.
- 1: Bungard, C.I. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 443 (1-2), 53-59 (2005).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-723
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.