- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 495-574 of human SLC1A2 (NP_004162.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:5000
IHC: 1:100 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 65kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC1A2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EAAT2, EIEE41, GLT-1, HBGT, excitatory amino acid transporter 2, excitotoxic amino acid transporter 2, glutamate/aspartate transporter II, sodium-dependent glutamate/aspartate transporter 2, solute carrier family 1 (glial high affinity glutamate transporter), member 2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6506
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of a family of solute transporter proteins. The membrane-bound protein is the principal transporter that clears the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate from the extracellular space at synapses in the central nervous system. Glutamate clearance is necessary for proper synaptic activation and to prevent neuronal damage from excessive activation of glutamate receptors. Improper regulation of this gene is thought to be associated with several neurological disorders. Alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene have been identified.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-320
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin