- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 200 to the C-terminus of human SLC10A1 (NP_003040.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 38kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC10A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NTCP, sodium/bile acid cotransporter, Na(+)/bile acid cotransporter, Na(+)/taurocholate transport protein, Na/taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide, cell growth-inhibiting gene 29 protein, growth-inhibiting protein 29, sodium/taurocholate cotransporter, sodium/taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide, solute carrier family 10 (sodium/bile acid cotransporter family), member 1, solute carrier family 10 (sodium/bile acid cotransporter), member 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6554
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the sodium/bile acid cotransporter family, which are integral membrane glycoproteins that participate in the enterohepatic circulation of bile acids. Two homologous transporters are involved in the reabsorption of bile acids; the ileal sodium/bile acid cotransporter with an apical cell localization that absorbs bile acids from the intestinal lumen, bile duct and kidney, and the liver-specific sodium/bile acid cotransporter, represented by this protein, that is found in the basolateral membranes of hepatocytes. Bile acids are the catabolic product of cholesterol metabolism, hence this protein is important for cholesterol homeostasis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-599
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin