- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser23-Ser225
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23.3 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLAMF7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLAM Family Member 7, CD2 Subset 1, CD2-Like Receptor-Activating Cytotoxic Cells, CRACC, Membrane Protein FOAP-12, Novel Ly9, Protein 19A, CD319, SLAMF7, CS1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NQ25
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57823
- SLAMF7 is a single-pass type I membrane protein and contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. SLAMF7 is expressed in NK cells, activated B-cells, NK-cell line but not in promyelocytic, B-cell lines, or T-cell lines. Although the cytoplasmic domain of CS1 contains immunoreceptor tyrosine-based switch motifs (ITSM), which enables to recruite signaling lymphocyte activation molecule (SLAM)-associated protein (SAP/SH2D1A), it activates NK cells in the absence of a functional SAP. SLAMF7 positively regulated natural killer cell functions by a mechanism dependent on the adaptor EAT-2 but not the related adaptor SAP. However, in the absence of EAT-2, CRACC potently inhibited natural killer cell function. It was also inhibitory in T cells, which are typically devoid of EAT-2. Thus, SLAMF7 can exert activating or inhibitory influences on cells of the immune system depending on cellular context and the availability of effector proteins.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-294
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.