- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln27-Ser220
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53.1 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD48
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD48 antigen, B-lymphocyte activation marker BLAST-1, BCM1 surface antigen, Leukocyte antigen MEM-102, TCT.1, CD48, BCM1, BLAST1
- Protein Accession Number: P09326
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 962
- CD48 antigen, also known as B-lymphocyte activation marker BLAST-1, BCM1 surface antigen, Leukocyte antigen MEM-102, TCT.1, CD48, BCM1,and BLAST1, CD48 contains one Ig-like C2-type domain and one Ig-like V-type domain, but does not have a transmembrane domain, however, but is held at the cell surface by a GPI anchor via a C-terminal domain which maybe cleaved to yield a soluble form of the receptor. CD48 may facilitate interaction between activated lymphocytes and be involved in regulating T-cell activation. CD48 plays a vital role as an environmental sensor for regulating progenitor cell numbers and inhibiting tumor development. It is suggested that the anti-CD48 mAb has the potential to become an effective therapeutic mAb against multiple myeloma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-811
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.