- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Cys 22 - Arg 221
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48.9 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Human CD48, His Tag at 5μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind Human 2B4, Fc Tag with a linear range of 0.31-2.5 μg/mL.
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM tris, 100 mM glycine, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD244
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD244, 2B4, SLAMF4, NKR2B4, NAIL, h2B4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057466
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51744
- Natural killer cell receptor 2B4 is also known as NK cell type I receptor protein 2B4 (NKR2B4 or h2B4), SLAM family member 4 (SLAMF4), Signaling lymphocytic activation molecule 4, CD antigen CD244. NKR2B4 / CD244 contains two Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains. CD244 is expressed in spleen, PBL, followed by lung, liver, testis and small intestine. CD244 interacts with CD48. Following phosphorylation, CD244 is able to recruit PTPN11/SHP-2 and SH2D1A/SAP. SLAMF4 modulate other receptor-ligand interactions to enhance leukocyte activation. CD244/2B4 is the only heterophilic receptor of SLAM family.
- 1: Nakajima H., et al., 1999, Eur. J. Immunol. 29:1676-1683.
- 2: Kubin M.Z., et al., 1999, Eur. J. Immunol. 29:3466-3477.
- 3: Boles K.S., et al., 1999, Tissue Antigens 54:27-34.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-002
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin