- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human SKI2W.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: SKI2W peptide is used for blocking the activity of SKI2W antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CXCR4 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SKIV2L
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Superkiller viralicidic activity 2-like, DDX13, Helicase-like protein, Helicase SKI2W, HLP, SKI2, SKIV2, SKIV2L
- Protein Accession Number: NP_008860
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 67782311
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6499
- 1: Dangel AW, Shen L, Mendoza AR, et al. Human helicase gene SKI2W in the HLA class III region exhibits striking structural similarities to the yeast antiviral gene SKI2 and to the human gene KIAA0052: emergence of a new gene family. Nucleic Acids Res. 1995; 23:2120-6.
- 2: Qu X, Yang Z, Zhang S, et al. The human DEVH-box protein Ski2w from the HLA is localized in nucleoli and ribosomes. Nucleic Acids Res. 1998; 26:4068-77.
- 3: Yang Z, Shen L, Dangel AW, et al. Four ubiquitously expressed genes, RD (D6S45)-SKI2W (SKIV2L)-DOM3Z-RP1 (D6S60E), are present between complement component genes factor B and C4 in the class III region of the HLA. Genomics 1998; 53:338-47.
- 4: Yang Z, Qu X, and Yu CY. Features of the two gene pairs RD-SKI2W and DOM3Z-RP1 located between complement component genes factor B and C4 at the MHC class III region. Front. Biosci. 2001; 6:D927-35.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7987P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.