- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Frog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant v-ski.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody is stable for at least one (1) year at -70°C. Avoid multiple freeze- thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TDP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EAP2, TTRAP, AD-022, Tyrosyl-DNA phosphodiesterase 2, ETS1-associated protein 2, Tyr-DNA phosphodiesterase 2, AD022, EAPII, hTDP2, dJ30M3.3
- Protein Accession Number: AAG35600.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11493669
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51567
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The ski oncogene family (ski and sno) encodes transcriptional regulators that can affect oncogenic transformation and cellular differenti-ation. ski and sno function as co-activators or co-repressors, modulating transcription by inter-acting with transcription factor complexes. ski interacts with members of the Nuclear Factor I (NFI) family, the retinoic acid receptor, and the nuclear hormone co-regulators NCoR and NCoA62/skip.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 47-141
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin