- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This SIT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 161-189 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SIT1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SIT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Signaling threshold-regulating transmembrane adapter 1, SHP2-interacting transmembrane adapter protein, Suppression-inducing transmembrane adapter 1, gp30/40, SIT1, SIT
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y3P8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74753488
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27240
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Negatively regulates TCR (T-cell antigen receptor)-mediated signaling in T-cells. Involved in positive selection of T-cells.
- 1: Chapuis, J., et al. Mol. Psychiatry 14(11):1004-1016(2009)
- 2: Tedoldi, S., et al. Blood 107(1):213-221(2006)
- 3: Tao, W.A., et al. Nat. Methods 2(8):591-598(2005)
- 4: Tao, W.A., et al. Nat. Methods 2(8):591-598(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-721
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.