- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SIRPB1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 107-134 amino acids from the Central region of human SIRPB1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SIRPB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Signal-regulatory protein beta-1, SIRP-beta-1, CD172 antigen-like family member B, CD172b, SIRPB1
- Protein Accession Number: O00241
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10326
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of thesignal-regulatory-protein (SIRP) family, and also belongs to theimmunoglobulin superfamily. SIRP family members are receptor-typetransmembrane glycoproteins known to be involved in the negativeregulation of receptor tyrosine kinase-coupled signaling processes.This protein was found to interact with TYROBP/DAP12, a proteinbearing immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motifs. Thisprotein was also reported to participate in the recruitment oftyrosine kinase SYK. Multiple transcript variants encodingdifferent isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Gaikwad, S., et al. Am. J. Pathol. 175(6):2528-2539(2009)
- 2: Martins-de-Souza, D., et al. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 259(3):151-163(2009)
- 3: Martins-de-Souza, D., et al.Neural Transm 116(3):275-289(2009)
- 4: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-449
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.