- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Lys 32 - Asn 373
- FUSION TAG: Mouse IgG Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a mouse IgG2a Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 65.0 kDa. The protein migrates as 90-130 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65.0 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM Tris, 100 mM Glycine, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Sirpa
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SHPS1,SIRPA,CD172A,BIT,MFR,MYD1,P84,PTPNS1
- Protein Accession Number: BAA13520.1 (G365D)
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19261
- Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type substrate 1 (SHPS1) is also known as CD172 antigen-like family member A (CD172a), Macrophage fusion receptor, MyD-1 antigen, Signal-regulatory protein alpha (SIRPA or SIRP alpha) or p84, is a member of the SIRP family, and also belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. SIRP alpha is Ubiquitous and highly expressed in brain. SIRPA / CD172a is immunoglobulin-like cell surface receptor for CD47 and acts as docking protein and induces translocation of PTPN6, PTPN11 and other binding partners from the cytosol to the plasma membrane. SIRPA / SHPS-1 supports adhesion of cerebellar neurons, neurite outgrowth and glial cell attachment and may play a key role in intracellular signaling during synaptogenesis and in synaptic function By similarity. SIRPA / MyD1 involved in the negative regulation of receptor tyrosine kinase-coupled cellular responses induced by cell adhesion, growth factors or insulin and mediates negative regulation of phagocytosis, mast cell activation and dendritic cell activation. CD47 binding prevents maturation of immature dendritic cells and inhibits cytokine production by mature dendritic cells.
- 1: Timms J.F., et al., 1999, Curr. Biol. 9:927-930.
- 2: Stofega M.R., et al., 2000, J. Biol. Chem. 275:28222-28229.
- 3: Latour S., et al., 2001, J. Immunol. 167:2547-2554.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-506
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin