- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Sin Nombre virus nucleocapsid antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the center of the Sin Nombre virus nucleocapsid.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 170 - 220 of Sin Nombre Virus Nucleocapsid.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Sin Nombre virus nucleocapsid antibody can detect 10ng Sin Nombre virus nucleocapsid peptide in ELISA at 1 μg/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: N/A
- PURIFICATION: Sin Nombre virus nucleocapsid antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Sin Nombre virus nucleocapsid antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Sin Nombre Nucleocapsid antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNVsSgp1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sin Nombre Virus Nucleocapsid Antibody:
- Protein Accession Number: AAG03030
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9944924
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2943142
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Sin Nombre virus (SNV) is a rodent-borne hantavirus of the family Bunyaviridae, an enveloped, negative-sense RNA viruses with a tripartite genome that can cause hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS) (1). The hantavirus nucleocapsid protein plays several roles in viral replication and assembly, and is the major antigen in humoral responses in humans and mice (2). Within the bunyviridae family, the nucleocapsid protein also functions as an RNA chaperone facilitating the formation of the stable genomic RNA “panhandle” and is thought to aid in the replication of bunyavirus RNA (3).
- 1: Spiropoulou CF, Morzunov S, Feldmann H, et al. Genome structure and variability of a virus causing hantavirus pulmonary syndrome. Virology 1994; 200:715-23.
- 2: Tischler ND, Rosemblatt M, and Valenzuela PD. Characterization of cross-reactive and serotype-specific epitopes on the nucleocapsid proteins of hantaviruses. Virus Res. 2008; 135:1-9.
- 3: Mir MA and Panganiban AT. The bunyavirus nucleocapsid protein is an RNA chaperone: possible roles in viral RNA panhandle formation and genome replication. RNA 2006; 12:272-82.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7685
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin