- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 16 - Val 320
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60.3 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its ability to bind biotinylated Neu5Ac alpha 2-6GalNAc alpha (sialyl-Tn).
- PURITY: >92% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM tris, 100 mM glycine, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SIGLEC6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SIGLEC6, CD327, CD33L, CD33L1, OBBP1, OB-BP1, CDw327
- Protein Accession Number: AAH35359
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 946
- Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 6 (SIGLEC6) is also known as CD antigen CD327, CD33 antigen-like 1 (CD33L or CD33L1), Obesity-binding protein 1 (OB-BP1). SIGLEC6 belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily and SIGLEC (sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin) family, which contains two Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains and one Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. SIGLEC6 mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to cells. SIGLEC6 binds to alpha-2,6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site may be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface.
- 1: Takei Y., et al., 1997, Cytogenet. Cell Genet. 78:295-300.
- 2: Patel N., et al., 1999, J. Biol. Chem. 274:22729-22738.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-692
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin