- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of SIGLEC15.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: SIGLEC15 Peptide is used for blocking the activity of the SIGLEC15 Antibody
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SIGLEC15 Peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SIGLEC15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SIGLEC15 Antibody: CD33L3, HsT1361, SIGLEC-15, CD33L3, Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 15, CD33 antigen-like 3, Siglec-15
- Protein Accession Number: NP_998767
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47106069
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 284266
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SIGLEC15 Antibody: Siglecs are vertebrate cell-surface lectins that recognize sialylated glycans and are involved in many physiological processes, such as glycoprotein turnover, cellular trafficking, and pathogen recognition. Most Siglecs are expressed on cells of the immune system. SIGLEC15 is a type-I transmembrane protein consisting of two immunoglobulin (Ig)-like domains, a transmembrane domain containing a lysine residue, and a short cytoplasmic tail. SIGLEC15 can interact with the activating adaptor molecules DAP12/10. Its activating signaling potential and unique preference for glycan recognition implies that SIGLEC15 may be involved in the immune surveillance of tumors and probably plays a conserved, regulatory role in the immune system of vertebrates.
- 1: Crocker and Redelinghuys. Biochem. Soc. Trans. 2008; 36:1467-71.
- 2: Angata et al. Glycobiology 2007; 17:838-46.
- 3: Hiruma et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2011; 409:424-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9017P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $125.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.