- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SIGLEC15 antibody (9017) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human SIGLEC15.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 270-320 of SIGLEC15.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human, mouse and rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1220 - SK-N-SH Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Cat. No. 1404 - Mouse Liver Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Cat. No. 1463 - Rat brain Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 36kD
- ISOFORMS: Human SIGLEC15 has 2 isoforms, including isoform 1 (328aa, 36kD) and isoform 2 (174aa, 18kD). Mouse SIGLEC15 has one isoform (342aa, 37kD) and Rat SIGLEC15 also has one isoform (341aa, 37kD). 9017 can detect human and possibly mouse and rat isoforms.
- PURIFICATION: SIGLEC15 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SIGLEC15 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SIGLEC15 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SIGLEC15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SIGLEC15 Antibody: CD33L3, HsT1361, SIGLEC-15, CD33L3, Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 15, CD33 antigen-like 3, Siglec-15
- Protein Accession Number: NP_998767
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47106069
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 284266
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SIGLEC15 Antibody: Siglecs are vertebrate cell-surface lectins that recognize sialylated glycans and are involved in many physiological processes, such as glycoprotein turnover, cellular trafficking, and pathogen recognition. Most Siglecs are expressed on cells of the immune system. SIGLEC15 is a type-I transmembrane protein consisting of two immunoglobulin (Ig)-like domains, a transmembrane domain containing a lysine residue, and a short cytoplasmic tail. SIGLEC15 can interact with the activating adaptor molecules DAP12/10. Its activating signaling potential and unique preference for glycan recognition implies that SIGLEC15 may be involved in the immune surveillance of tumors and probably plays a conserved, regulatory role in the immune system of vertebrates.
- 1: Crocker and Redelinghuys. Biochem. Soc. Trans. 2008; 36:1467-71.
- 2: Angata et al. Glycobiology 2007; 17:838-46.
- 3: Hiruma et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2011; 409:424-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9017
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.