- SPECIES: Cynomolgus monkey
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 20 - Gly 350
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 38.0 kDa. The protein migrates as 55-70 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38.0 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 25 mM MES, 150 mM NaCl, pH5.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SIGLEC9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Siglec-9,SIGLEC9,CDw329,CD329
- Protein Accession Number: XP_005590140.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 102118310
- siglec-9 (HGMW-approved symbol SIGLEC9) a member of the sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin (Siglec) family, which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily (IgSF). SIGLEC9 shows a high degree of homology to many members of the siglec family, including siglec-7 (80%), siglec-8 (72%), siglec-5 (65%), and CD33 (64%). This high degree of homology is also conserved in the extracellular Ig-like domains. They are characterized by an N-terminal Ig-like V-type domain which mediates sialic acid binding, followed by varying numbers of Ig-like C2-type domainsSiglec-9 with a hydrophobic signal peptide, an N-terminal Ig-likeV-type domain, two Ig-like C2-type domains, a transmembrane region and a cytoplasmic tail.
- 1: Foussias G, et al. Genomics. 2000. 67(2):171-8.
- 2: Liu YC, et al. Front Immunol. 2017. 8:1601.
- 3: Angata T, et al. J Biol Chem. 2000. 275(29):22127-35.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-268
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.