- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Asp18-His259
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 55.01 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, 2mM EDTA, pH 7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD33
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Myeloid Cell Surface Antigen CD33, Sialic Acid-Binding Ig-Like Lectin 3, Siglec-3, gp67, CD33, SIGLEC3
- Protein Accession Number: P20138
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 945
- CD33 is a type I Lectin belonging to the Ig superfamily. CD33 contains an N terminal Ig like V type domain, which mediates sialic acid binding, followed by one Ig like C2 type domain, a transmembrane region and a cytoplasmic tail containing two conserved immunoreceptor tyrosine based inhibition motifs (ITIMs). Eleven human Siglecs have been characterized. Siglecs 5 to 11 share a high degree of sequence similarity with CD33/Siglec3 both in their extracellular and intracellular regions. They are collectively referred to as CD33 related Siglecs. CD33 related Siglecs have differential expression pattern within the hematopoietic system. They are involved in the regulation of cellular activation within the immune system. Siglec 3 expression is restricted to cells of myelomonocytic lineage. Siglec3 recruits SHP1 and SHP2 to its ITIMs upon phosphorylation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-401
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.