- SPECIES: Cynomolgus monkey
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Thr 17 - Ala 549
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 60.2 kDa. The protein migrates as 66-90 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to Glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60.2 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 25 mM MES, 150 mM NaCl, pH5.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SIGLEC10,MGC126774,PRO940,Siglec10,SLG2
- The siglecs (sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectins) are a distinct subset of the Ig superfamily with adhesion-molecule-like structure. We describe here a novel member of the siglec protein family that shares a similar structure including five Ig-like domains, a transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic tail containing two ITIM-signaling motifs. Siglec-10 was identified through database mining of an asthmatic eosinophil EST library. The Siglec-10-VAP-1 interaction seems to mediate lymphocyte adhesion to endothelium and has the potential to modify the inflammatory microenvironment via the enzymatic end products.
- 1: Whitney G., et al. 2001, Eur J Biochem., 268(23), 6083-96.
- 2: Kivi E., et al. 2009, Blood., 114(26), 5385-92.
- 3: Munday J., et al. 2001, Biochem J., 355(Pt 2), 489-97.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-190
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.