- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EHSAPIKVHHNQTGK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 55-60kDa band observed in Human Placenta lysates (calculated MW of 54.6kDa according to NP_036566.1). The observed 30kDa is in agreement of isofom 2 reported by UniprotKB (Q9NRA2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 55-60kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: sialin / SLC17A5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLC17A5, solute carrier family 17 (anion/sugar transporter), member 5, AST, ISSD, NSD, SD, SIALIN, SIASD, SLD, membrane glycoprotein HP59, sialic acid storage disease, sialin, sodium/sialic acid cotransporter, solute carrier family 17 member 5, solute carrier family 17, member 5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036566.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6912666
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26503
- 1: Miyaji T, Omote H, Moriyama Y.Functional characterization of vesicular excitatory amino acid transport by human sialin.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-257
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.