- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal SHROOM3 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the center of human SHROOM3.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 850 - 900 of SHROOM3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SHROOM3 antibody can be used for detection of SHROOM3 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: SHROOM3 antibody is human specific. At least four isoforms of SHROOM3 are known to exist; this antibody will detect all four isoforms. SHROOM3 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other SHROOM family members.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1220 - SK-N-SH Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 220 kDa
- PURIFICATION: SHROOM3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SHROOM3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SHROOM3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SHROOM3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SHROOM3 Antibody: SHRM, APXL3, ShrmL, MSTP013, KIAA1481, SHRML, Protein Shroom3, Shroom-related protein, hShrmL
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065910
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 203098098
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57619
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SHROOM3 Antibody: SHROOM family members play diverse roles in the development of the nervous system and other tissues. SHROOM3 is an actin-binding protein is a regulator of the microtubule cytoskeleton during epithelial morphogenesis and is sufficient and necessary to induce a redistribution of the microtubule regulator gamma-tubulin. It is necessary for both apiscobasal cell elongation and apical constriction in the neural epithelium. SHROOM3 has also been shown to be essential for cell shape changes and morphogenesis in the developing vertebrate gut, with its transcription relying on the Pitx1 transcription factor.
- 1: Lee C, Le MP, and Wallingford JB. The shroom family proteins play broad roles in the morphogenesis of thickened epithelial sheets. Dev. Dyn. 2009; 238:1480-91
- 2: Lee C, Scherr HM, and Wallingford JB. Shroom family proteins regulate gamma-tubulin distribution and microtubule architecture during epithelial cell shape change. Development 2007; 134:1431-41.
- 3: Haigo SL, Hildebrand JD, Harland RM, et al. Shroom induces apical constriction and is required for hingepoint formation during neural tube closure. Curr. Biol. 2003; 13:2125-37
- 4: Chung MI, Nascone-Yoder NM, Grover SA, et al. Direct activation of Shroom3 transcription by Pitx proteins drives epithelial morphogenesis in the developing gut. Development 2010; 137:1339-49.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7117
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin