- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-320 of human SHPK (NP_037408.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A375
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 50kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SHPK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CARKL, SHK, sedoheptulokinase, carbohydrate kinase-like protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23729
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene has weak homology to several carbohydrate kinases, a class of proteins involved in the phosphorylation of sugars as they enter a cell, inhibiting return across the cell membrane. Sequence variation between this novel gene and known carbohydrate kinases suggests the possibility of a different substrate, cofactor or changes in kinetic properties distinguishing it from other carbohydrate kinases. The gene resides in a region commonly deleted in cystinosis patients, suggesting a role as a modifier for the cystinosis phenotype. The genomic region is also rich in Alu repetitive sequences, frequently involved in chromosomal rearrangements.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-736
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin