- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KASRTSSKHKEE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 65kDa band observed in Human Bone Marrow and Liver lysates and in Mouse and Rat Spleen and Thymus lysates (calculated MW of 67.6kDa according to NP_536858.1and NP_002822.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Thyroid. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_536858.1and NP_002822.2). Please note this antibody was designed using the mouse sequence, which differs by 1 amino acid from the human sequence.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPN6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PTPN6, SHP1, protein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 6 , HCP, HCPH, HPTP1C, PTP-1C, SH-PTP1, SHP-1, SHP-1L, 70 kda SHP-1L protein, hematopoietic cell phosphatase, hematopoietic cell protein-tyrosine phosphatase, protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1C
- Protein Accession Number: NP_536858.1,NP_002822.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18104991
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5777
- 1: Dubois MJ, Bergeron S, Kim HJ, Dombrowski L, Perreault M, Fournes B, Faure R, Olivier M, Beauchemin N, Shulman GI, Siminovitch KA, Kim JK, Marette A. The SHP-1 protein tyrosine phosphatase negatively modulates glucose homeostasis. Nat Med. 2006 May;12(5):549-56. Epub 2006 Apr 16.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-127
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.