- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: SHP-1 (Ab-536) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.534~538 (S-E-Y-G-N) derived from Human SHP-1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total SHP-1 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 68 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPN6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HCP, HCPH, SHP1, SHP-1, HPTP1C, PTP-1C, SHP-1L, SH-PTP1, BLIMP1, 70Z-SHP, EC 188.8.131.52, HCP, Hematopoietic cell protein-tyrosine phosphatase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002822.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18104989
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5777
- Acts downstream of various receptor and cytoplasmic protein tyrosine kinases to participate in the signal transduction from the cell surface to the nucleus.
- 1: Migone TS, et al. (1998) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA; 95 (7): 3845-3850. Timms JF, et al. (1998) Mol Cell Biol; 18 (7): 3838-3850. Kanagasundaram V, et al. (1999) Mol Cell Biol; 19 (6): 4079-4092. Hauck CR, et al. (1999) Infect Immun; 67 (10): 5490-5494.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-413
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.