- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the center of human SHISA4.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: SHISA4 peptide is used for blocking the activity of SHISA4 antibody (catalog number 7277). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely in Western blot by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SHISA4 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SHISA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TMEM58, C1orf40, TMEM58, UNQ583/PRO1153, Protein shisa-4, Transmembrane protein 58
- Protein Accession Number: NP_937792
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 269973884
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 149345
- 1: Furushima K, Yamamoto A, Nagano T, et al. Mouse homologues of Shisa antagonistic to Wnt and Fgf signalings. Dev. Biol. 2007; 306:480-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7277P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin