- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-360
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SH3-containing Grb-2-like 1 protein antibody can be used for the detection of SH3-containing Grb-2-like 1 protein by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39.8 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SH3GL1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SH3GL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CNSA1, SH3D2B, Endophilin-A2, EEN fusion partner of MLL, EEN, CNSA1, SH3P8, SH3containing Grb2like 1 protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003016.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506929
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6455
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SH3GL1 may play a regulatory role in synaptic vesicle recycling. It interacts with SYNJ1 and DNM1 through its SH3 domain with the proline-rich region of mixed lineage Leukemia (MLL) in either the fusion or the normal MLL protein. This protein is located in cytoplasmic, and peripheral membrane protein associated with internal membranes. Concentrated in presynaptic nerve terminals in neurons (By similarity). It’s expressed ubiquitously. Higher expression in pancreas, placenta, prostate, testis and uterus. In some cases of acute leukemia, a translocation results in the formation of a MLL-EEN fusion gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-8087
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.