- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: SH3BP4 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human SH3BP4.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 860 - 910 of SH3BP4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SH3BP4 antibody can be used for detection of SH3BP4 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in rat samples and Immunohistochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1462 - Rat Lung Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-101 - Human Lung Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: SH3BP4 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SH3BP4 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SH3BP4 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SH3BP4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SH3BP4 Antibody: TTP, BOG25, EHB10, TTP, SH3 domain-binding protein 4, EH-binding protein 10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055336
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7657562
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23677
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SH3BP4 Antibody: SH3BP4 was initially isolated as a novel cDNA using differential display analysis using cultured human corneal fibroblasts. The protein contains three Asn-Pro-Phe (NPF) motifs, an SH3 domain, a PXXP motif, a bipartite nuclear targeting signal, and a tyrosine phosphorylation site. SH3BP4 has been shown to interact with specific endocytic proteins such as clathrin, dynamin, and the transferrin receptor (TfR) and localizes to TfR-containing coated pits and vesicles. It is thought to be involved in cargo-specific control of clathrin-mediated endocytosis, specifically controlling the internalization of TfR. At least two isoforms of SH3BP4 are known to exist.
- 1: Dunlevy JR, Berryhill BL, Vergnes JP, et al. Cloning, chromosomal localization, and characterization of cDNA from a novel gene, SH3BP4, expressed by human corneal fibroblasts. Genomics1999; 62:519-24.
- 2: Tosoni D, Puri C, Confalonieri S, et al. TTP specifically regulates the internalization of the transferrin receptor. Cell2005; 123:875-888.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5167
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.