- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HKRYFRKIKN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 16kDa band observed in Human Thymus lysates (calculated MW of 14.2xkDa according to NP_002342.1). In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing SH2D1A a band of approx. 16kDa is observed. This band is not observed in the non-transfected HEK293. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.Immunoprecipitation:This antibody was deemed fit for IP under native conditions (observations from anonymous customer).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1314 - Human Thymus Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SH2D1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SH2D1A, SAP, SH2 domain protein 1A, Duncan's disease (lymphoproliferative syndrome), HGNC:10820, DSHP, EBVS, IMD5, LYP, MTCP1, XLP, XLPD , SH2 domain protein 1A, SLAM (signaling lymphocyte activation molecule) associated protein, RP5-1052M9.3, FLJ18687, FLJ92177, SLAM-associated protein, T cell signal transduction molecule SAP, signaling lymphocyte activation molecule-associated protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002342.1,NP_001108409.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506923
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4068
- 1: Mikhalap SV, Shlapatska LM, Yurchenko OV, Yurchenko MY, Berdova GG, Nichols KE, Clark EA, Sidorenko SP. The adaptor protein SH2D1A regulates signaling through CD150 (SLAM) in B cells. Blood. 2004 Dec 15;104(13):4063-70. Epub 2004 Aug 17.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-365
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin