- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This SH2B1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 725-752 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SH2B1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 79 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SH2B1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SH2B adapter protein 1, Pro-rich, PH and SH2 domain-containing signaling mediator, PSM, SH2 domain-containing protein 1B, SH2B1, KIAA1299, SH2B
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NRF2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 313104186
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25970
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the SH2-domain containingmediators family. The encoded protein mediates activation ofvarious kinases and may function in cytokine and growth factorreceptor signaling and cellular transformation. Alternativelyspliced transcript variants have been described. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Fontaine-Bisson, B., et al. Diabetologia 53(10):2155-2162(2010)
- 2: Holzapfel, C., et al. IntObes (Lond) 34(10):1538-1545(2010)
- 3: Shi, J., et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 172(3):244-254(2010)
- 4: Haupt, A., et al. Obesity (Silver Spring) 18(6):1212-1217(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-193
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin