- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat: (82%), Mouse: (82%), Bovine: (79%)
- IMMUNOGEN: SGSM3 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human SGSM3.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 30 - 80 of SGSM3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SGSM3 antibody can be used for detection of SGSM3 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Multiple isoforms of SGSM3 are known to exist. SGSM3 antibody is predicted to not cross react with other SGSM family proteins.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-010 - HEK293 Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 82 kDa
- PURIFICATION: SGSM3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SGSM3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SGSM3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SGSM3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SGSM3 Antibody: MAP, RUSC3, RUTBC3, RABGAP5, RabGAP-5, MAP, RABGAPLP, Small G protein signaling modulator 3, Merlin-associated protein, RabGAPLP
- Protein Accession Number: CAQ08933
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 168985143
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27352
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SGSM3 Antibody: Small G proteins such as RAP and RAB proteins are the key molecules in intracellular signal transduction and vesicle transportation. A novel protein family small G protein signaling modulator (SGSM) consisting of three members SGSM1-3 bind to RAP and RAB family proteins. All three SGSM proteins possess both a RUN domain and a TBC domain. Little is known of the exact function of SGSM3.
- 1: Bar-Sagi D and Hall A. Ras and Rho GTPases: a family reunion. Cell 2000; 103:227-38.
- 2: Colicelli J. Human ras superfamily proteins and related GTPases. Sci. STKE 2004; 250:RE13.
- 3: Yang H, Sasaki T, Minoshima S, et al. Identification of three novel proteins (SGSM1, 2, 3) which modulate small G protein (RAP and RAB)-mediated signaling pathway. Genomics 2007; 90:249-60.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7037
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin