- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human SGMS1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SGMS1 antibody can be used for detection of SGMS1 by ELISA at 1:62500. SGMS1 antibody can be used for detection of SGMS1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SGMS1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SGMS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SGMS1, MGC17342, MOB, MOB1, SMS1, TMEM23, hmob33
- Protein Accession Number: NP_671512
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29789379
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 259230
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SGMS1 is predicted to be a five-pass transmembrane protein. This gene may be predominately expressed in brain.The protein encoded by this gene is predicted to be a five-pass transmembrane protein. This gene may be predominately expressed in brain. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
- 1: Ding, T., (2008) J. Lipid Res. 49 (2), 376-385.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-033
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.