- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SGK1 antibody can be used in Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2
- CONCENTRATION: 0.32 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: -20°C; Long term: -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SGK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SGK1, Hsgk, Hsgk1, SGK, Sgk1 variant i3
- Protein Accession Number: O00141
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 90185131
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6446
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SGK1 Antibody [3G8]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-804
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.