- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from the C-terminal region of human SGK1 was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 1-3 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SGK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SGK1 Antibody: SGK, SGK
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6446
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- SGK1 (Serine/threonine-protein kinase 1) is a member of a serine/threonine subfamily of kinases. This kinase is involved in a wide variety of cellular functions including cell growth, survival and migration as well as a wide variety of cellular processes including transcription (Foxo3A, b-catenin, NF-kB, and p53), stress response and apoptosis. SGK1 also participates in neuronal function. Expression of SGK1 is stimulated by amphetamine, LSD and neuronal injury, it stimulates dendrite growth, is important in long term memory, fear-conditioning/spatial/novel object recognition learning and is likely involved in the pathophysiology of Alzheimer's disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-036
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $425.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.