- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: SFTS Virus HB29 Membrane Glycoprotein antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human SFTS Virus HB29 Membrane Glycoprotein.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 60 - 110 of SFTS Virus HB29.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: SFTS Virus HB29 Membrane Glycoprotein antibody can be used for detection of SFTS Virus HB29 Membrane Glycoprotein by ELISA. It will detect 10 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: SFTS Virus HB29 Membrane Glycoprotein antibody is specific to the SFTS Virus HB29.
- PURIFICATION: SFTS Virus HB29 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SFTS Virus HB29 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SFTS Virus HB29 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: B303_sMgp1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SFTS Virus HB29 Antibody:
- Protein Accession Number: ADZ04471
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 325209523
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13231111
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SFTS Virus HB29 Antibody: Severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome (SFTS) is an emerging infectious disease caused by SFTS virus, a newly discovered bunyavirus that can cause high rates of fatalities. This disease is thought to be transmitted through blood contact. The SFTS virus HB29 membrane glycoprotein polyprotein mRNA encodes two glycoproteins termed Phlebovirus glycoprotein G1 and G2 respectively. This antibody will detect the G1 glycoprotein.
- 1: Yu XJ, Liang MF, Zhang SY, et al. Fever with thrombocytopenia associated with a novel bunyavirus in China. New Eng. J. Med. 2011; 364:1523-32.
- 2: Liu Y, LiQ, Hu W, et al. Person-to-person transmission of severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus. Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis. 2011; epub.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6647
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.