- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SFTPA2B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 174-202 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SFTPA2B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SFTPA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pulmonary surfactant-associated protein A2, PSP-A, PSPA, SP-A, SP-A2, 35 kDa pulmonary surfactant-associated protein, Alveolar proteinosis protein, Collectin-5, SFTPA2, COLEC5, PSAP, SFTP1, SFTPA, SFTPA2B
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IWL1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 60416439
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 729238
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is one of several genes encodingpulmonary-surfactant associated proteins (SFTPA) located onchromosome 10. Mutations in this gene and a highly similar genelocated nearby, which affect the highly conserved carbohydraterecognition domain, are associated with idiopathic pulmonaryfibrosis. The current version of the assembly displays only asingle centromeric SFTPA gene pair rather than the two gene pairsshown in the previous assembly which were thought to have resultedfrom a duplication.
- 1: Silveyra, P., et al. Am. J. Physiol. Lung Cell Mol. Physiol. 299 (4), L523-L534 (2010) :
- 2: Maitra, M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(29):22103-22113(2010)
- 3: Wang, G., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(16):11998-12010(2010)
- 4: El Saleeby, C.M., et al. J. Pediatr. 156(3):409-414(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-290
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.