- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of mouse SFPI1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SFPI1 antibody can be used for detection of SFPI1 by ELISA at 1:312500. SFPI1 antibody can be used for detection of SFPI1 by western blot at 5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1369 - Human Lymph node Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SFPI1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Spi1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SFPI1, Dis1, PU.1, Dis-1, Sfpi1, Spi-1, Sfpi-1, Tcfpu1, Tfpu.1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_035485
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6755474
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20375
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Sfpi1 binds to the PU-box, a purine-rich DNA sequence (5'-GAGGAA-3') that can act as a lymphoid-specific enhancer. Sfpi1 is a transcriptional activator that may be specifically involved in the differentiation or activation of macrophages or B-cells. Sfpi1 also binds RNA and may modulate pre-mRNA splicing.
- 1: McDevit, D.C. (2006) Mol. Immunol. 43 (10), 1541-1548.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-754
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.