- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This SFN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 120-149 amino acids from the Central region of human SFN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SFN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 14-3-3 protein sigma, Epithelial cell marker protein 1, Stratifin, SFN, HME1
- Protein Accession Number: P31947
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 398953
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2810
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Adapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathway. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. When bound to KRT17, regulates protein synthesis and epithelial cell growth by stimulating Akt/mTOR pathway (By similarity).p53-regulated inhibitor of G2/M progression.
- 1: Ren, H.Z., et al. Dig. Dis. Sci. 55(9):2552-2560(2010)
- 2: Liu, Y., et al. Brain Res. 1336, 98-102 (2010) :
- 3: Pei, H.P., et al. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 13(3):213-215(2010)
- 4: Syrjanen, S., et al. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 133(2):232-240(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-135
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.