- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: HHHHHHHHPS PPPEKKELRK VAHLTGKSNS RSMPLEWEDT YGIVLLSGVK YKKGGLVINE TGLYFVYSKV YFRGQSCNNL PLSHKVYMRN SKYPQDLVMM EGKMMSYCTT GQMWARSSYL GAVFNLTSAD HLYVNVSELS LVNFEESQTF FGLYKL
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by it's ability to induce cytotoxicity in Jurkat cells in the absence of any cross-linking. The ED50 for this effect is ≤ 10.0 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 1 x 105 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than or equal to 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized sFas Ligand recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted sFas Ligand is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing sFas Ligand recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FASLG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APTL, FASL, CD178, CD95L, ALPS1B, CD95-L, TNFSF6, APT1LG1, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 6, Apoptosis antigen ligand, APTL
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000630.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557329
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 356
- Fas Ligand (FasL) is a member of the TNF superfamily that is expressed on the cell surface of activated T cells. Binding of FasL to Fas Receptor triggers apoptosis in Fas-bearing cells. FasL has the ability to kill T cells and activated B cells which leads to down-regulation of the immune response. The mechanism of Fas induced apoptosis involves recruitment of pro-caspase 8 through an adaptor molecule called FADD followed by processing of the pro-enzyme to active forms. These active caspases then cleave various cellular substrates leading to the eventual cell death. Both human and murine sFasL are fully active on human and murine cells. Recombinant human soluble Fas Ligand is a 17.9 kDa protein comprising the TNF homologous region of FasL and contains an 8 residue N-terminal His-Tag.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-531
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin