- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-VSKKLEDIRTRYAF
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:2000.Western Blot:Approx 150kDa band observed in nuclear lysates of cell line HeLa (calculated MW of 136kDa according to NP_036558.3). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on NIH3T3 for this particular batch. Primary incubated for 1 hour.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10433 - HeLa Nuclear Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SF3B3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SF3B3, SAP130, splicing factor 3b, subunit 3, 130kDa, RSE1, SF3B130, KIAA0017, STAF130, pre-mRNA splicing factor SF3b, 130 kDa subunit, spliceosome-associated protein 130, splicing factor 3b, subunit 3, SF3b130
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036558.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 54112121
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23450
- 1: Das BK, Xia L, Palandjian L, Gozani O, Chyung Y, Reed R. Characterization of a protein complex containing spliceosomal proteins SAPs 49, 130, 145, and 155. Mol Cell Biol 1999 Oct;19(10):6796-802
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-363
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.