- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This SF3A2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 166-194 amino acids from the Central region of human SF3A2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SF3A2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Splicing factor 3A subunit 2, SF3a66, Spliceosome-associated protein 62, SAP 62, SF3A2, SAP62
- Protein Accession Number: Q15428
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20141793
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8175
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes subunit 2 of the splicing factor 3aprotein complex. The splicing factor 3a heterotrimer includessubunits 1, 2 and 3 and is necessary for the in vitro conversion of15S U2 snRNP into an active 17S particle that performs pre-mRNAsplicing. Subunit 2 interacts with subunit 1 through itsamino-terminus while the single zinc finger domain of subunit 2plays a role in its binding to the 15S U2 snRNP. Subunit 2 may alsofunction independently of its RNA splicing function as amicrotubule-binding protein.
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Tanackovic, G., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 16(3):1366-1377(2005)
- 3: Nesic, D., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 117 (PT 19), 4423-4433 (2004) :
- 4: Takenaka, K., et al. Biochem. J. 382 (PT 1), 223-230 (2004) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-831
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin