- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 302-491 of human SERPINF2 (NP_001159392.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 65kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SERPINF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SERPINF2, serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade F (alpha-2 antiplasmin, pigment epithelium derived factor), member 2, A2AP, AAP, ALPHA-2-PI, API, PLI, alpha-2-antiplasmin, alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor, serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5345
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the serpin family of serine protease inhibitors. The protein is a major inhibitor of plasmin, which degrades fibrin and various other proteins. Consequently, the proper function of this gene has a major role in regulating the blood clotting pathway. Mutations in this gene result in alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor deficiency, which is characterized by severe hemorrhagic diathesis. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-991
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin