- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 100-379 of human SERPINB1 (NP_109591.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:20 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: 22Rv1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 43kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SERPINB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SERPINB1, serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade B (ovalbumin), member 1, EI, ELANH2, LEI, M/NEI, MNEI, PI-2, PI2, leukocyte elastase inhibitor, peptidase inhibitor 2, protease inhibitor 2 (anti-elastase), monocyte/neutrophil derived, serine (or cysteine) prot
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1992
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the serpin family of proteinase inhibitors. Members of this family maintain homeostasis by neutralizing overexpressed proteinase activity through their function as suicide substrates. This protein inhibits the neutrophil-derived proteinases neutrophil elastase, cathepsin G, and proteinase-3 and thus protects tissues from damage at inflammatory sites. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-088
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.