- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Val28-Lys491
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 79.3 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM Tris,150mM NaCl,pH 8.0(20% glycerol,1mM DTT). It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Serpinf2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Alpha-2-antiplasmin, Alpha-2-AP, Alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor, Alpha-2-PI, Serpin F2, Serpinf2
- Protein Accession Number: Q61247
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 18816
- Alpha-2-antiplasmin, also called Serpin F2, is a serine protease inhibitor (serpin) responsible for inactivating plasmin, and an important enzyme participates in fibrinolysis and degradation of other proteins. In liver cirrhosis, there is decreased production of alpha 2-antiplasmin, leading to decreased inactivation of plasmin and an increase in fibrinolysis. Serpin F2 is major expressed on liver and kidney. Some other tissues such as muscle, intestine, central nervous system, and placenta also express Serpin F2 mRNA at a moderate level indicated that it is a key regulator of plasmin-mediated proteolysis in these tissues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-600
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $635.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.