- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln21-Pro427
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47.1 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 50mM TrisHCl, 150mM NaCl, 10mM NaCl, pH 8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SERPINA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Kallistatin, Kallikrein Inhibitor, Peptidase Inhibitor 4, PI-4, Serpin A4, SERPINA4, KST, PI4
- Protein Accession Number: P29622
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5267
- Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A ( alpha-1 Antiproteinase, Antitrypsin), Member 4 (Serpin A4) is a member of the Serpin family. Serpin A4 exists as a monomer and some homodimers. Serpin A4 is expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma. Serpin A4 is a regulator of vascular homeostasis capable of controlling a wide spectrum of biological actions in the cardiovascular and renal systems. It can inhibit intracellular reactive oxygen species formation in cultured cardiac and renal cells. In addition, Serpin A4 has anti-inflammatory effect. Heparin blocks kallistatin's complex formation with tissue kallikrein and abolishes its inhibitory effect on tissue kallikrein's activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-685
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.