- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human Septin 12.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Septin 12 antibody can be used for detection of Septin 12 by ELISA at 1:312500. Septin 12 antibody can be used for detection of Septin 12 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 721_B Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store Septin 12 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SEPT12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SEPT12, FLJ25410, SPGF10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_653206
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 226492421
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 124404
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Septins, such as SEPT12, are conserved GTP-binding proteins that function as dynamic, regulatable scaffolds for the recruitment of other proteins. They are involved in membrane dynamics, vesicle trafficking, apoptosis, and cytoskeleton remodeling, as well as infection, neurodegeneration, and neoplasia.Septins, such as SEPT12, are conserved GTP-binding proteins that function as dynamic, regulatable scaffolds for the recruitment of other proteins. They are involved in membrane dynamics, vesicle trafficking, apoptosis, and cytoskeleton remodeling, as well as infection, neurodegeneration, and neoplasia (Hall et al., 2005 [PubMed 15915442]).
- 1: Ding, X., (2007) J. Biochem. Mol. Biol. 40 (6), 973-978.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-678
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.