- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GARDRASRSKLSRQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 45kDa band observed in lysates of cell line Jurkat (calculated MW of 42.0kDa according to NP_443070.1). Recommended concentration: 2-4ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: 37135
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SEPT1, septin 1 , DIFF6, LARP, MGC20394, PNUTL3, SEP1 , differentiation 6 (deoxyguanosine triphosphate triphosphohydrolase), serologically defined breast cancer antigen NY-BR-24
- Protein Accession Number: NP_443070.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16604248
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1731
- 1: Qi M, Yu W, Liu S, Jia H, Tang L, Shen M, Yan X, Saiyin H, Lang Q, Wan B, Zhao S, Yu L. Septin1, a new interaction partner for human serine/threonine kinase aurora-B. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005 Oct 28;336(3):994-1000.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-352
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.