- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow, Horse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DNNKNKGQLTKSP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 45kDa band observed in nuclear lysates of cell line HeLa (calculated MW of 50.7kDa according to NP_001779.3 and of 55.6kDa according to NP_001011553.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings with different antibodies from other commercial sources. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all three reported isoforms (NP_001779.3; NP_001011553.2; NP_001229885.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10433 - HeLa Nuclear Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: 39326
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SEPT7, septin 7, CDC10, CDC3, Nbla02942, SEPT7A, CDC10 (cell division cycle 10, S. cerevisiae, homolog), CDC10 cell division cycle 10 homolog, cell division cycle 10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001779.3,NP_001011553.2,NP_001229885.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148352331
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 989
- 1: Kremer BE, Adang LA, Macara IG. Septins regulate actin organization and cell-cycle arrest through nuclear accumulation of NCK mediated by SOCS7. Cell. 2007 Sep 7;130(5):837-50.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-757
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.